Everyone knows of Google AdSense and how it has inevitably enabled many bloggers as well as internet marketers alike to make money online.
It is great for those that have already made a lot with Google AdSense but what about the rest of the majority that hasn’t and those that are still considering on venturing upon this rewarding endeavour of making money on the internet?
Read on and find out 5 myths revealed about making money online with Google AdSense.
1. I have joined Google AdSense and have been making money online with it. Therefore it is inevitably not necessary to update myself with the current information and terms of service (TOS).
Wrong! Think again. When working alongside with Google AdSense, it is very crucial that you constantly update yourself with the current information as well as the TOS every time it changes. Google AdSense is very strict with its ruling. Therefore if you want to make money online with it, you have to play by its rules. Avoid yourself from getting ban due to this reason.
2. I have an excellent blog therefore I will be able to make money with Google AdSense.
Wrong! You can subsequently have the best looking blog with the best content but nothing will work, not even making money online with Google AdSense if you don’t have quality amount of traffic directed to your blog. Therefore, consider having the overall balance to profit the most out from your blog.
3. As long as I have proven powerful keywords, earning money will be a breeze.
Not with Google AdSense. Not every powerful keyword is efficient when making money online with it. If you are considerably using general keywords terms such as “make money online” or such applicable, then you might want to think it over again.
4. There are ways to go about blending Google Ads. Therefore no one will know and I will succeed inevitably.
Wrong! Subsequently there are many EBooks that claims to be able to blend the ads accordingly with your blog. However, matters to succeeding with AdSense is not to just simply blending your ads. There are many positive ways to improve your click through rate, CTR and that does not only mean just blending.
5. I have many friends all around the globe. I will encourage them to click. I will make easy money online eventually.
Wrong! Remember that inevitably you are facing with the largest and biggest online portal, Google. If you think you can subsequently fool the master, then you have to think very hard again. Google has the biggest and most efficient team to manage and eventually, you will be caught. You don’t really want to put your efforts down into the drain just like that. Therefore, avoid from performing any fraud. Google appreciates that.